Wednesday, March 16, 2016

Sad news as we have lost The Polynisian Wildman!

The news came to me early this morning from one of the Stars of my TSW Promotions The Mysterious Sheik, that our longtime friend The Polynesian Wildman passed away in Hawaii !
As a Promoter I could depend on him to be dependable and give his all.
Always a pleasure to work with, it is with heavy heart to report this sad news to all of the fans.
I would make one call to bring him in, along with Shotgun Willie and TSW Womans Champion Misty Dawn.
He wrestled Dick The Bruiser and many AWA and WWA greats.
They brought smiles to my face when they would appear at the arena.
Always grateful to be on my cards, we had mutual respect and it showed.
They all gave great interviews and made Promoter Bob Brooks and TSW a Chicagoland fan favorite.
Thank you my friend for sharing your talents and being a part of TSW.
The Polynesian Wildman will always be remembered by Classic Professional Wrestling!

No comments:

Post a Comment