Tuesday, July 28, 2015

"Beautiful" Bobby Harmon!!!

One of my favorites from Detroit Big Time Wrestling! Bobby wrestled "The Worlds Most Dangerous Wrestler" Dick The Bruiser!! Andre The Giant! He starred in the movie "I Like To Hurt People"!!
Managed by none other than The Grand Wizard, Bobby had been ahead of his time by using entrance music on his way to the ring!
I am fortunate enough to stay in touch with Bobby and reminisce about the Classics.
Bobby had exquisite robes that were just stunning!
Bobby has been my guest on CPW Radio and gave so much insight and stories behind the seens.
Thanks Bobby for being a friend. You are remembered as one of the All Time Greats in Professional Wrestling!!!

4 comments:

  1. Good to hear Bobby is doing good. Is there a link to hear the radio interview?He was recently included in the new WWE Encyclopedia. What is he up to these days?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Proud to say, Bobby is my neighbor! I was with him at his home today. We played a trick on another neighbor together. Always a good time!

      Delete
  2. Anyone know the name of the entrance music BBH used ??? All trumpets…

    ReplyDelete
  3. I worked with Bob and Ernie Roth in the seventies. Recently I spoke to Bob and he is doing well. We reminisced about wrestling in the seventies. I miss my friends Bruno Tanaka Fuji and so many others.Good friends are like a vintage wine with time and maturity they both become priceless.
    Yours in wrestling,
    Jeff Christopher

    ReplyDelete