Sunday, August 5, 2012

The Russian Brute! Ivan The Terrible!

Classic Professional Wrestling Promoter Bob Brooks brings in one of USSR tough guys! The Russian Brute! Ivan The Terrible! The Russian Brute rough-house his way through US Rings and opponents!
Ivan team up with The Russian terminator and with The Fabulous Ox Baker!
In single competition, Ivan challenged a US Real Tough Guy, King Kong Brody!
Join us Saturday August 11th 6PM EST! www.unlimitedradio247.net
gfl.tv, and Call In 213-559-8054!

1 comment:

  1. I worked with Ivan for several years. One of the most vivid memories that I have of him was after a match with Spike Huber (I believe) he was on his way back to the locker room and a fan jumped the barrier and ran towards him. At first I thought it was part of the match but soon realized it was not. I hollered at Ivan and he turned around and a single kick broke the guys arm.

    One more vivid memory was being chased around the different arenas by Ivan as I was selling programs to the fans.

    Good Times!

    ReplyDelete